USD327 officials continue to work with local and state agencies to plan and prepare the district’s Coronavirus response.
Main points that the district wishes patrons to understand:
- Spring Break is the week of March 16th-20th. This is a timely break and will provide us time to monitor this situation.
- The District is receiving guidance on a daily basis from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, the Ellsworth County Health Department, and the Kansas State Department of Education.
- The health and well-being of our students and staff are very important.
- This is a very fluid and quickly changing situation.
- The district will not make the decision to close the schools – that decision will originate from our local and state health agencies listed above.
- Educate yourself and stay apprised of the situation near you and the surrounding counties.
- There are many moving parts to this puzzle, stay vigilant and in a calm state of mind, so we can all be “clear thinkers”.
- In the meantime, continue to wash your hands, avoid touching your face and eyes, and stay at home if you are sick or coughing.
Keep checking our website for updated information.