The District Administration continued their work on Thursday to bring teachers and support staff back from spring break on Monday. Next week will then be a week of preparation by district staff to make decisions and be ready for student learning the following week. District Admin continue to receive daily guidance from the KSDE, KDHE, and County Health.
- Facilities are closed to students and the general public. This includes the gyms, playgrounds, practice fields, etc.
- Employees only are permitted to be in the buildings.
- Teachers and staff are planning to report on Monday.
- Instructional Staff will contact parents and students early next week for check-ins.
- The District is hoping to bring the "school" back to the students the week of March 30th.
- An Information for School Closure Survey was developed and sent out to parents earlier today. One survey per household.
- The district has submitted an application for a waiver for the school lunch program. If approved, this waiver will allow the district to serve meals to children ages 1-18. We plan to deliver meals for curbside pick-up at EJSH, KMS, and the Geneseo Bus Stop.
- The schools are working on plans on how to return student belongings to them.
- All Spring KSHSAA activities through May 29th are Cancelled at this time.