USD 327 is accepting resumes for the position of a 5th/6th grade building principal at the Kanopolis Middle School for the 2020-2021 school year.
This position will administer, manage, supervise and provide leadership at Kanopolis Middle School with approximately 100 students. This person will support and enforce policies, procedures and practices established by the USD 327 Board of Education.
Qualified candidates should possess the following credentials/qualities:
- Hold a current and appropriate Kansas building level administrator certificate
- High expectations for student achievement
- Possess knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Understand effective school discipline
- Effective communication skills
- Portion of health insurance benefit paid by the District
- Option to purchase other health benefits; such as dental, vision
- $20,000 life insurance policy
- Paid personnel days
- Paid sick days
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter with resume to Dale Brungardt, Superintendent USD 327, PO Box 306, Ellsworth, KS 67439. (785) 472-5561